-->

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mojo Monday #358

This week I participated in the Mojo Monday card layout challenge.  I decided to make a sweet birthday card.  I used medium blue cardstock for the card base and light blue for the layered rectangles.  I used a cute flower background and stamped the card with a bright pink ink.  Next, I die cut a scalloped strip in raspberry fizz as well as a rectangle for the bottom of the card.  I also created a scalloped circle using a scallop punch.  I made a light blue circle with a smaller circle punch and stamped the words "Happy Birthday" in bright pink.  Then, I die cut some little flowers in white cardstock and stamped them with the same pink ink.  Finally, I stamped the flower stems with green bamboo ink and adhered the die cut flowers with thick squares to make them stand out.  Cardstock and stamps are papertreyink and the ink I used is Dew Drops by Mementos.


No comments:

Post a Comment