-->

Friday, August 8, 2014

Make It Monday #175 - My Daughter's Card

My 10 year old daughter enjoys making cards as much as I do.  (It must run in the family!)  So, I couldn't tell her "no" when she asked for my help creating a card for this week's PTI challenge.  She chose to use the Summer Sweetness stamp set and dies.  We cut the card with the dies and she stamped the popsicles directly on the front of the card.  She decided to add a light pink lining to the inside of the card.  Next, she stamped a sentiment in pink on the front of the card.  It says, "Beat the heat with something sweet!"  We tied it all together with some pink and white baker's twine.

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Your daughter did a great job. I love her color choices and the twine is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be sure to let her know.

    ReplyDelete