-->

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Yellow & Gray CAS(E) Card

Hello out there to all my card crafting friends!  I am stepping out of my comfort zone today and trying something new.  I am attempting to combine the two challenges below to create one card.  


I took this sketch from CAS(E) this sketch!  And  I used colors from the FUSION card challenge. This was the result.




My Supplies:
Cardstock and patterned paper from Hobby Lobby
Bowls of Sunshine stamps and dies by Papertrey Ink
Keep it Simple frame die by Papertrey Ink
Mementos Ink in Dandelion and London Fog
Enamel Dots from Michael's



4 comments:

  1. Great job combining the challenges! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion and CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how the top banner is offset from the bottom one and the lemon bowls float down the card. I like the yellow enamel dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so much fun! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete