-->

Saturday, May 16, 2015

AAA Cards CAS Challenge #39

Today I created a card for a challenge over at aaacards.blogspot.com.  In celebration of their first birthday, the challenge is to create a birthday card.  The photo inspiration is this sweet, pink cupcake,
which where the idea for my card began.  My youngest daughter will be turning three years old in a couple of weeks, so I figured I would go ahead a make a card for her.  I found this super cute 3-dimensional cupcake sticker and began building my card around it.  I grabbed some confetti paper because nothing says, "Happy Birthday" like confetti!  Am I right?  I used a combination of aqua and bright pink paper along with some scalloped circles and borders and stamped a sweet sentiment to create a cheerful card appropriate for a little girl.






























Supplies:
Papertrey Ink cardstock in aqua mist and raspberry fizz
PTI ink in raspberry fizz
PTI confetti print paper from Shakers & Sprinkles 
Make It Market Kit
       PTI stamped sentiment from Summer Sweetness
         Glittered chevron paper from Hobby Lobby   
Scalloped Punchers
Sizzix border die
Jolee's boutique cupcake sticker


3 comments:

  1. Loving your pretty pinks and all that confetti - I agree it screams birthday. Thanks for joining in AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Bonnie ... all that tumbling confetti is so celebratory ... and the little cupcake is so cute ... perfect for a little girl! Thanks for your visit and sweet words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun bday card- love the confetti - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete