-->

Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015 Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Challenge Day 2

The-challenge

Maile is back with some great new projects and products to inspire us all!  After perusing Maile's blog for a bit, I decided that I just had to combine butterflies and watercolors in honor of her new Beautiful Butterflies Additions and Watercolor Wonder paper collection.
Beautiful-Butterflies-Layers-title
Maile
Aren't these simply beautiful!  They make me think of breezy spring days, blooming flowers, buzzing bees, and Easter celebrations!


I cut some watercolor paper just slightly smaller than an A-2 card and watercolored it with two shades of blue.  Then I posted it on black cardstock to create a border.  Die cut butterflies and a sentiment were cut from white cardstock and embossed in black.  Unfortunately, I do not own Beautiful Butterflies.  However, I do have Butterfly Dreams and I think I works just as nicely for this particular card.  For the finishing touch, a few rhinestones add a hint of sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love that blue. I am definitely going to have to get some watercolor paper.

    ReplyDelete