-->

Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015 Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Challenge Day 3

Day 1 and 2 were super great, but day 3 has been amazing!  I must say that the new enclosed flower and folded tag are my favorite new products thus far!  Everything that the design team came up with using these products was fabulous!!!
The-challenge
Create a gift tag and bag to match.  What fun!  I have a particular fondness of bags and tags, so I was thrilled to see this as today's challenge.
Floral Smile Tag

I have a dear friend with a birthday this week, so I knew I needed to create something special for her. 




I used a combination of aqua mist cardstock along with paper from the shakers and sprinkles Make-It Market kit.  I used my tag dies from the Christmas Tinsel and Tags Make-It Market kit to create a focal point for my gift bag.  I used my die from Happy Days and created a shaker with a vellum from and stamped it with "Happy Birthday" from Songbirds.  I used some bright pink ribbon and threaded it through the tag before adhering it to my strip of patterned paper.  Since the shaker was fixed to the front of the bag, I still felt the need for a tag, but not anything too big.  I created a small folded tag to look like an envelope and clipped it on with a tiny clothes pin adorned with sequins.  I think it is so cute!





2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!! Hang on, did I mention that I loved this? Haha. :) Just beautiful and oh so creative "out of the box" tag and mini envelope. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I wouldn't mind receiving a gift in that bag with that tag haha Love it!

    ReplyDelete