-->

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Holiday Happiness

Today I am posting a card I made for the Fusion card challenge.  You can follow the link below for all of the details on this challenge.
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/11/fusion-warm-welcome.html 

I decided to use the sketch as my inspiration this week and created a Christmas card for my little boy. I think the little gingerbread man in the corner is so cute!  I kept my colors traditional with red and green plaid pape, a dark green panel behind, and the lighter green sentiment die.


I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my son's Christmas card.  I need to get back to my craft table and make a few more cards.  Only 37 days til Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love all the different shades of green and that gingerbread man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the plaid and that sweet little ginger bread man.Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Bonnie! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete