-->

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Retro Sketches #167


I was searching for a card challenge to play along with when I found this week's retro sketch.  I loved this one with all of its banners, the flower, and the bow.  I knew I wanted to create something with a summertime feel and since I had just received my PTI Quilted:  Summer set, I felt compelled to use it for this challenge.

http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2015/06/retrosketches-166.html


This is my summertime card using the sketch as inspiration.  I reminds me of sitting in a big white rocking chair and sipping on a glass of pink lemonade. 


My Supplies:  Paper Studio cardstock in pink and white
                       PTI ink in Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, and Melon Berry
                       PTI Quilted:  Summer stamp set
                       PTI Keep it Simple frames die
                       Enamel dot from Michael's
                       Yellow ribbon from Hobby Lobby


1 comment:

  1. Love it! So pretty! Next time we get together I want to use that stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete