-->

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July Blog Hop



Hello again everyone!  I realize it has been quite some time (over a year!) since I have posted anything.  Life has been crazy busy, but I have finally been able to get back to my crafting table.  When I saw this photo of the challenge, I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use.

Blog Hop Inspiration

I picked the Peonies on Parade stamps.  First, I used the large curved die from the All Through the House kit and created a stencil.  I die cut two peonies and two sets of leaves and placed the die cuts in opposite corners.  I used washi tape to hold my stencil and the die cuts in place.  Next, I sponged the background with blueberry sky ink.  Then, I stamped the flowers and leaves using soft stone, lemon tart, and simply chartreuse.  Finally, I stamped Proverbs 3: 5-6 from A Cheerful Heart stamp set in Stormy Seas.  I adhered the card front to a blueberry sky card base and used foam tape to "pop it up." 


I also stamped a couple of peonies in the bottom corners of an envelope to match the card.


Thanks for visiting!  I hope to share another post soon.



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. So soft and pretty with the blue floated in the background. Beautiful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the partial stamping. What a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete