-->

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July Blog Hop



Hello again everyone!  I realize it has been quite some time (over a year!) since I have posted anything.  Life has been crazy busy, but I have finally been able to get back to my crafting table.  When I saw this photo of the challenge, I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use.

Blog Hop Inspiration

I picked the Peonies on Parade stamps.  First, I used the large curved die from the All Through the House kit and created a stencil.  I die cut two peonies and two sets of leaves and placed the die cuts in opposite corners.  I used washi tape to hold my stencil and the die cuts in place.  Next, I sponged the background with blueberry sky ink.  Then, I stamped the flowers and leaves using soft stone, lemon tart, and simply chartreuse.  Finally, I stamped Proverbs 3: 5-6 from A Cheerful Heart stamp set in Stormy Seas.  I adhered the card front to a blueberry sky card base and used foam tape to "pop it up." 


I also stamped a couple of peonies in the bottom corners of an envelope to match the card.


Thanks for visiting!  I hope to share another post soon.



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love your card! Pretty good feeling to be back in the craft room, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. So soft and pretty with the blue floated in the background. Beautiful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the partial stamping. What a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete