-->

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ink Blending & Stencils

For this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge, I created a card that combined spring colors and floral accents.  I haven't done much ink blending in the past because I felt that I really wasn't very good at it.  However, Betsy provided a great step by step video that helped me quite a bit.  I combined Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, and Spring Moss ink for my background and used a chevron stencil along with those inks as well.  I used the rectangular frames from the Sprinkles & Shakers kit and some of the preprinted flowers and leaves from the new Color Pop Florals set.  A Hugs die cut and stamped banner finish the card.  I really like how it turned out and am now feeling a bit more confident about my ink blending abilities.



 

6 comments:

  1. I adore the soft colors you were able to achieve to make such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the soft ink blending with the light blue card stock frame and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Bonnie, the soft colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and beautiful! Love the chevron!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete