-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Make It Monday #197: Homemade Foam Stickers

Make It Monday #197: Homemade Foam Stickers

Join Laurie this week and learn an easy way to make a paper crafting staple at home. It's a video that is both fun and frugal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_jP6DGoe8o

3


Although Valentine's Day is another month away, visions of pink and red hearts have been dancing in my head.  So, I thought it would be fun to create some heart themed cards for this challenge.


Aren't these cute?  For my homemade stickers, I used the little heart die that coordinates with the  PTI Heart-2-Heart #3 stamp set.  I decided to use red and hot pink felt to cover my foam stickers.  You can see that I attached two hearts to a clothes pin on the fox tag and stuck them over two of my stamped hearts on the "Thank you" card.  I used a combination of white, pure poppy, and hibiscus burst cardstock and ink.  Stamps and dies were from PTI Hey Foxy, Happy Days, and Heart-2-Heart #3.  The card die and tiny hearts die are by Lawn Fawn.  Buttons and clothes pin are PTI and the baker's twine was purchased at Wal-Mart.




1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that fox and the pop up hearts on the thank you card!

    ReplyDelete