-->

Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 2015 Blog Hop Challenge

HEARTS, HEARTS, HEARTS


For this blog hop challenge, we were instructed to create a card that "is as beautiful inside as it is outside" to incorporate hearts into the design.


Here's my card on it's side.  Wish I could show it to you right side up.
(I cannot figure out how to rotate this image.  I'm sure there is a simple solution, but I have not yet discovered what it is.  I tried to rotate it before inserting, but that did not work.  My 4-year old is whinning right now and I can't concentrate.)

Here's the inside of my card.  Aparently I can rotate this image, but not the previous one.  UGGGH!  Do you ever have those kinds of days?  Anyway, back to the card.  I used aqua mist cardstock and heart dies from Shakers and Sprinkles.  The butterfly stamp and die is from Butterfly Dreams.  I love you in from Tiny Treats:  Valentines.  Buttons are PTI, ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, and patterned paper is by We R Memory Keepers.




4 comments:

  1. Great card Bonnie! Love how you finished off the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the patterned papers you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pretty patterned papers go perfectly with the burlap textured paper. So nice!

    ReplyDelete