-->

Monday, October 5, 2015

PTI MIM Stripes

Today's PTI Make it Monday challenge is stripes.  I don't really have any background stripe stamps, so I had to get creative on this one.  Ever since I receive my Minute to Make it tag dies, I have been whipping up cute little Christmas tags little crazy.  I remembered that the second stamp set that goes along with these tag dies has a horizontal stripe background.  But, I didn't want to make Christmas tags this time.  I found my Autumn Tag stamps and found a sweet "Happy fall" sentiment that fit on the tags perfectly.  Then I got out my three trees die from my petite places collection and cut several trees in fall colors.  Finally, I tied on some jute twine.  This is the result:





9 comments:

  1. These are wonderful tags, perfect for Fall. The stripes are just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute autumn tags! I love those little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you used the tags for fall. Colors are perfect, and the leaves/trees are so clever. Just now ordered the stripe stamp for my dies, and so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! CAS and just perfect...have to remember this one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous fall tags, Bonnie! The trees are so cleverly used as leaves. Love them! I just became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie what a great idea to use the stripes on these sweet fall tags! I am loving all the stripes I see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - these are really super sweet tags. Love the stripes with the leaf die cuts.

    ReplyDelete