-->

Monday, July 13, 2015

Cupcake Mojo - 2 Challenges Combined

I recently returned home after vacationing with my husband and children and had not been able to get crafty in over a week.  I spend this weekend crafting with my daughter and SIL and we had such a great time creating pretty cards togehter.  Today I decided to combine two card challenges:  Mojo Monday and Cupcake Inspirations.  I took my color cue from Cupcake Inspirations and used the Mojo Monday sketch to create a happy, sunny, summer card that reminds me of a refreshing glass of lemonade.  Thanks for stopping by to have a look.



http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/07/mojo-monday-406.html

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-318.html



6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the colors and the varying patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute love all the layers! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy G, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the challenge colors, so pretty and refreshing! Thanks for playing Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, lovely details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quench my thirst! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at cupcakes inspirations. Eva (Sweetie DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy! So glad you were inspired by our color theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
    ~Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete