-->

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Nautical for Mojo Monday and The Pink Elephant

Today I decided to combine two challenges:  Mojo Monday and The Pink Elephant.  I really liked the sketch for Mojo Monday and The Pink Elephant inspiration photo provided the creative direction I need to get this card moving.  I had these patterned papers tucked away for quite some time and was waiting for just the right project to use them.  This was it!  The combination of the navy and white anchor print witht the bright pink worked great.  White space was easily added with a journal card die which helped balance the pink and navy.  I don't have many seaside or ocean-themed stamps, but my daughter had this ship and tiny anchor which worked.  I also had this small banner flags die and added the navy and pink cardstock behind the cutout to jazz it up a bit.  I'm so happy with how this out.  So, I just realized that my photo is too large to link up to the Mojo Monday challenge (Like .06 too big!  Bummer!)  I have just not been having very good luck with blogging today.  Pictures won't rotate and they are too big!  Ughhh!  And my 4 year old won't quit asking me how to spell words while I'm trying to type.

Add our banner to your blog

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so cute and fun and navy and pink together is fab!

    ReplyDelete