-->

Friday, March 20, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #253

This week I am participating the the City Crafter Challenge for the very first time.  My sister in law made a card for the challenge last week and was selected as the winner!  After she shared the exciting news with me, I decided to check it out.  Upon taking one look at this week's beautiful inspiration photo, I knew I had to join in the fun.  

Here's the inspiration photo and a link back to the challenge.
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2015/03/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-253.html

Look at all of those gorgeous colors and beach themed accents!  So pretty!

I was inspired by the combination of neutral, sandy tones, white, pink, and coral as well as the beach and seashells.  This is my take on the challenge.  I wanted to create the feel of a pink sunset over a sandy beach scattered with shells.  I hope you like it.
  





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful work done with the inspiration photo, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your vision was executed very nicely for your beach and brilliant sunset card, Bonnie! I love the "relax" border, which is just what one does at the sea!! Thank you so much for playing at City Crafter! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, especially in person! Congrats on your spotlight award!

    ReplyDelete