-->

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PTI Make It Monday #187 - Partial Die Cuts

For this week's challenge, I decided to follow Melissa's lead and make a Christmas themed tag.  I own only a small number of PTI holiday dies, so my choices were limited.  After playing around with several different ideas, I settled on a heart shaped shaker tag using my heart die from the Shakers & Sprinkles kit and one of the scenery dies from this year's Tinsel & Tags kit.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out.


My Supplies:  Paper Studio printed snowflake paper
                       Paper Studio white cardstock
                       PTI heart die from Shakers & Sprinkles kit
                       PTI white crystal sprinkles from Shakers & Sprinkles kit mixed with white glitter
                       PTI house scene die from Tinsel & Tags kit
                       Red and white baker's twine
                       Red button


                     

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet tag! I am always looking for different ways to use the Tinsel and Tags items. The heart is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the little shaker heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snow scene is so perfect in the heart-shaped tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Bonnie. Love red & white anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to put that die in the heart shaker.... love it! Adorable shaker tag...so fun!

    ReplyDelete